This is a little encouragement and reminder message. These four steps have boosted me in slow times, maybe they’ll encourage you too.
1. Stop comparing yourself to what other people have done. Think of the distance you’ve already covered. You always do the best you can, so there are no failures and there are no mistakes.
1. Every now and then, with each new step, say “Thank you for my freedom.” With every breath say: “Thank you for my power.”
2. You’re not alone, so stop pretending that you are. Your angels and guides love you forever but they get frustrated with you because you won’t ask them for help. They’re just sitting around waiting for an opening. Call on them. They’re anxious to help. This road has been walked before.
3. Do the practice even though you feel no change. Go through the motions. Practice your serve every day even though it never goes over the net. One day it will. Most people don’t start moving because they think their small efforts won’t even make a dent, won’t add anything. But the mountain was formed, the well was dug, the river was crossed exactly this way. Make the small step that seems insignificant.
4. If your dreams are too far away, you can live part of them right now. Live your dreams now, to any degree that you can. With every purchase. Every decision. Every hello and goodbye. Every assignment. Every conversation. Every meal. Every morning, afternoon and evening. Reframe every thought, word, and deed from the perspective of the person you’ve always dreamed you’d be, as if your life was already as you’ve always dreamed it would be.
You don’t need to kill the beast nor scale the entire mountain. You only need to move through today. One day it will shock you when you’re at the top.