Wondering how to keep the conference momentum going? ChangeFit™ MiniLabs
ChangeFit™ MiniLabs are a video and online training series. Studies show that people who complete the miniLabs are more skilled personally, and report themselves as more productive using standard assessment measures.
How it Works
- Identify up to 100 people or 100 locations.
Mini-Lab members attend a short webinar explaining the goals and structure of the MiniLabs.
- Complete short online pre-post assessments.
- Once a week at their own schedule, members at any location watch a 5-minute password-protected training video, each with key change leadership topics. Questions and Key Tasks are given with each video. Anonymous questions and comments are sent directly to Dr Janet who will respond personally.
- Members check in at regular intervals to their online labs and engage in a 10-minute training exercise to support learning.
- Why change, Why Now? What are key hard trends and how do we react?
- What are the usual reactions to change? What are healthy reactions?
- Top three actions to take to get the range message across to everyone.
- How to keep the change message alive and working. Communicating during rapid change.
- The ChangeReady™ Mindset Skill #1. Optimism, how to develop and spread it.
- The ChangeReady™ Mindset Skill #2. Emotional Flexibility, emotional balance.
- The ChangeReady™ Mindset Skill #3. Courage and mental toughness.
- The ChangeReady™ Mindset Skill #4. Social intelligence, empathy.
- What to do when people won’t change: Part 1.
- What to do when people won’t change: Part 2.
- No More Silos: How to break down barriers
- What Next? How to keep the spirit alive.
- Closing webinar miniLabs summary and post-testing.